Are you looking for optimum nutrition gold standard 100% Whey protein review then you are on the right post because today we are going to do the review of this supplement and want to share the results with your guys. We really hope that our review will help you to make the right decision.
Optimum nutrition is one of the most popular and widely trusted dietary supplement company in the world and it has a wide range of products including whey protein, creatine, pre-workouts, glutamine, etc but among them, gold standard whey protein is most popular and it sells like a hot cake all over the world.
And they don’t do intensive marketing as well for this particular product since the protein is very high quality and the results are pretty awesome. Since this product is so popular we thought why not try and review it for other users so that they can make the wise decision in choosing the right protein powder for them.
So without wasting much time let’s move on straight to the point and let’s see that optimum nutrition whey protein gold standard is worth your money or it’s just the hype.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Review
let’s start with the product overview first
ON Gold Standard Whey Protein Supplement Overview
- The container is 5 pounds ( 5 lbs of pure whey protein )
- It is whey protein isolate which is really good especially for gaining lean muscle mass
- Mixes easily in milk or water with no lumps left behind
- 5 grams of essential BCAA’s per servings
- It contains 4 grams of Glutamine which reduces your recovery time
- There are more than 25 different flavours you can choose from
- 24 grams of whey protein isolate in each serving
Now that you know what all things you will get after supplementing with gold standard whey protein now let’s take a little closer look at why it the best protein supplement for you.
Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein Review
Lean Muscle Mass
- The number 1 reason why this product is so popular is that it’s ability to you help gain lean muscle mass with less amount of carbs and fats.
- For lactose intolerant men and women this makes the best supplement in the market since it contains little to zero amount of lactose which lactose intolerant people will definitely find helpful.
- We tested this product on 7 groups of men and found that they significantly improved their lean muscle mass and at the same time they were able to lose more weight.
- If you are into bodybuilding sport or want to become a bodybuilder or only concerned about gaining lean muscles with little to a minimum amount of carbs and fat then this product is the best and we highly recommend using it.
- Gold standard 100% whey protein also helps promote weight loss since it contains very little fat and carbs. Many men and women believe that carbs and fat are useless but they are wrong as much protein is the essential little amount of carbs and fat are equally important and this is what makes your nutrition complete balanced nutrition.
- Since optimum nutrition whey protein contains BCAA’s it will take your workout routines to next level and you will be able to do more intense workouts and this will result in burning more calories and thus you will be able to burn more fat.
- Since this protein helps promote lean muscle mass so automatically your muscle fat ratio will go down drastically after using this supplement.
- We tried to mix this protein with water as well as milk and found that it easily dissolves without leaving any lumps behind but for that, you need to stir it well for at least 1 minute.
- The best way to avoid any lumps is to make your shake in a shaker or mixer so that it completely mixes and dissolves completely.
- We would recommend you to take it with milk 2 times a day and this would be sufficient to reach your goals.
- For those who want to gain lean muscles mass or want to lose weight then they must take it with water.
Good Post Workout Shake
- If you are looking for a good post-workout shake then optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein must be the choice because it contains high-quality protein which provides you all the nutrients which are most critical to building lean muscle mass.
- You must take this supplement just after your workout but make sure that you are taking it between 30 to 45 minutes time interval because this is when your body is in an anabolic state and it requires nutrients to replenish the amount of energy you have lost in the gym during workouts.
- It provides an instant source of energy to your muscles which will definitely help your muscles to grow at a much faster rate.
- We know how fatigue and exhausted we feel after an intense workout routine in the gym and after giving our body ample amount of rest then also we feel that our muscle is cramping and aching.
- We don’t feel like going to the gym the next day because our body is not allowing us and it demands more rest as our muscles have not recovered properly.
- But you don’t have to worry optimum nutrition whey protein solves this problem because it helps in faster recovery and rebuild your broken muscle tissues so that you feel completely refresh and more willing to hit the gym the very next day.
- We tried this personally and really the results were pretty impressive both in terms of muscle gains and recovery time.
Gold Standard Whey Protein Ingredients
ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
|Protein||24 grams to 30.4 grams|
|Fat & Calories||1 gram and 120 respectively|
You can refer to the below chart for complete ingredients details and what you are going to get per scoop
Below is the official video of Optimum Nutrition explain for who it is the best and whey
So after reviewing Optimum Nutrition Gold standard 100% whey protein we come to the conclusion that if you want to build lean muscle mass then you must definitely go for Optimum nutrition whey protein.
If you have any questions in your mind feel free to ask us in the comment section below and we will answer each and every question of yours. Please share with other friends who are considering buying whey protein for them and you can share this on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.
If you have used this supplement so please share your experience with us below.